+ -

Pages

Jodoh

Whoever you may be,
Whereever you are out there,
Whenever we're gonna meet.

Even we haven't crossed eyes.
We will cross paths one day.
Maybe we won't even talk.
And maybe I've met you before.
Or could it be that we're close already?


Whatever the circumstances,
I promise;


I'll come back to you;
When I'm done mending.
When I'm done fixing.
And when there's only you and me.


Whenever it takes.
Whatever happens.
Whichever paths it is.


Believe me,
I'm trying to make things work.
There's a reason for everything.
And when the time comes,
All I want to see is you.

But please.
Please, I need you to hold on.
I'll be there soon.
5 Kotak Konfusi: Jodoh Whoever you may be, Whereever you are out there, Whenever we're gonna meet. Even we haven't crossed eyes. We will cross pa...
< >