+ -

Pages

precognition's curse


I used to take pride but
things are not how they were
now i cant even say my prayers
those epiphanies and manifestations 
the more i had those the better
at least thats what i thought
i'd say "got it all in here" 
and so i chose to just be
ignoring second guesses
instead i invite more guests
"live in the moment'' read that somewhere
held on to that simply cuz
I like the way it sounds
truth is
that's not a direction 
in fact its some phantasm
excuses for myself
to not budge at all and as time goes
the so called lines that were drawn
some slowly fade
and some aren't lines no more
these intentions and decisions
they're all but the same knives
though i admit its supposed to 
be not as sharp 
but hey knives are knives
still will leave a mark
some just stains but some are 
permanent scars

5 Kotak Konfusi: precognition's curse I used to take pride but things are not how they were now i cant even say my prayers those epiphanies and manifestations  the more i...
< >