+ -

Pages

Worn out

Of all my hopes and dreams
Who and where I wanna be
There's this one
I just gotta set free
Though just still barely
No matter how long I hold
How hard I try
There's always gonna be that pain
Even from the thoughts of it
So I don't know
All this time, all this while
I was immune, was.

Then I figured, its your smile.
Those smiles, that I'd die to see.
I would give everything for it.
And so I did.
Even just seeing you, is never not enough
And maybe that's why

Where are you now?
Where are your stories?
And I havent told you mine
I miss touching your hair and face
I miss laughing over jokes that
Nobody understands
I miss staring at your face while you tell your silliest problems.
That feeling when I just know you missed me and most of all;
I miss feeling needed.

But I can only just do those things.
For in the end, I can only be me never HIM.
5 Kotak Konfusi: Worn out Of all my hopes and dreams Who and where I wanna be There's this one I just gotta set free Though just still barely No matter how long I...
< >